I am a research assistant and PhD student with the Chair of Software Engineering II at the University of Passau, Germany. My research focuses on automated test generation for dynamically-typed programming languages, and on static and dynamic analysis techniques for such languages. Furthermore, I am interested in type systems; in particular type systems and type inference strategies for dynamically-typed languages.
- Martin Gruber, Stephan Lukasczyk, Florian Kroiß, and Gordon Fraser. “An Empirical Study of Flaky Tests in Python”. Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Software Testing, Verification and Validation (ICST 2021, virtual, April 12–16). IEEE Computer Society. 2021. To appear. arXiv 2101.09077.
- Stephan Lukasczyk, Florian Kroiß, and Gordon Fraser. “Automated Unit Test Generation for Python”. Proceedings of the 12th Symposium on Search-Based Software Engineering (SSBSE 2020, Bari, Italy, October 7–8). Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol. 12420. pp. 9–24. Springer. 2020. DOI: 10.1007/978-3-030-59762-7_2. arXiv 2007.14049. Presentation Recording. The paper received a Best Paper Award at the Symposium.
- Stephan Lukasczyk. “Generating Tests to Analyse Dynamically-Typed Programs”. Proceedings of the 34th IEEE/ACM International Conference on Automated Software Engineering (ASE 2019, San Diego, CA, USA, November 11-15). pp. 1226–1229. IEEE Computer Society. 2019. DOI: 10.1109/ASE.2019.00146. The version available for download here is a pre-print version.
- Stephan Lukasczyk. “A Provident Abstraction Refinement Framework for Multi-Path Refinements”. Master Thesis. University of Passau, 2018.
- Stephan Lukasczyk. “Unbounded Heap Support for CPAchecker’s Predicate Analysis Using SMT Arrays”. Bachelor Thesis. University of Passau, 2016.
- Invited to Artifact Evaluation Committee of ISSTA 2021 (accepted).
- Student Volunteer at ICSE 2021 (virtual conference).
- Invited to New Ideas and Emerging Results Program Committee of ASE 2020 (declined due to family situation).
- Invited to Artifact Evaluation Committee of ASE 2020 (accepted but the track was later cancelled due to COVID-19 pandemics).
- Student Volunteer at ASE 2019 in San Diego, CA, USA.
- since 2021: Member of the board of the German TeX User Group (DANTE e.V.)
- 2018–2020: Internal auditor for the German TeX User Group
- Local Organiser of the 2018 German TeX User Group’s meeting in Passau (German web page)
In case you are a student looking for a bachelor or master thesis: please have a look on the page about teaching.